This summer, Isabella was going to a MDO at a gymnastic school. She really loved going to "nastics" and the teachers loved her. So a few nights ago, while Brian and I were watching the Olympics, he asked me if Bella would be going to gymnastics school this fall. I had not enrolled her because I had not gotten the OK from him. So, she in now enrolled to go on Weds. this fall. They said she has great upper body strength and loves the bars. I'm so excited for her to continue in a school setting for the fall. She'll be going to McFBC MDO program T/TH then Infinite Bounds Gymnastics Day School on Weds. Then in the winter (Jan.) she will go to a class specifically for her age group, so we'll see how she likes gymnastics in the winter when its just a full class of tumbling and the such. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment