OK, So Michelle is Pregnant!!! I had to get that out of the way so I could tell you everything else. That is the Shocker!!
So, My beautiful, talented sister, who is a mother to two boys ages 8 and 6, just found out she is pregnant. And wow this was a big, huge, giant shocker to everyone. Especially Michelle! She has been on continous BCP for many months now and when you are on them you don't have a cycle, so she didn't. After not feeling good for a few weeks and seeing a few doctor in between who all said she was find, nothing wrong with her health. She tried on a pair of pants one morning and they didn't fit! She started thinking, I've been throwing up, my boobs hurt, and now my pants don't fit!! What the Heck! So she took a PG test on Tues of last week and it was positive. She completely freaked out and told her boss, who laughed in her face, because it's not the end of the world. She went to the doctor on Thursday and got it all confirmed, she is indeed pregnant with #3! She finally got the courage up to tell her husband on Friday night and he was shocked and excited at the same time. She told our parents on Thrusday night after she went to the doctor and it was all confirmed. She told me on Saturday (yesterday) and just knew I was going to be mad, she is crazy, I am so happy and excited for her it is unreal. She has always wanted to have children, the same age as mine. And now we will. She is around 3 weeks behind me. Meaning our parents will have the closest thing to twins, than anyone ever expected.
So, that's my shocker and we can't be more excited. Now the wait to see what our babies will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Well, I for one am definitely shocked!! And, I am SO thrilled for all of you!! Your parents must be on Cloud 9 right now! I want pictures of the two of you together when you both start showing.
And, why didn't you tell me you had a blog? I had to find it on accident!!! You have to tell me when you pictures of precious I on the internet!! :)
Love & miss you guys!
Post a Comment