On Saturday, May 3, 2008 Brian and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. It was not that big of a deal to us, Brian didn't even get around to buying me a card, he's just too busy these days. Not sure if I should be hurt by it or not, but that's the facts. Brian worked for a few hours at a building installing wires and such and I had the kids to myself. Brian's sister and her family come over for a little bit and let the kids play for a bit. Then Brian, Bella and I took showers and we took Isabella out to Adventure Kids to play and Cooper, Brian and I went to dinner. After a very uneventful dinner, we went to Dick's Sporting Goods store and I showed Brian the jogging stroller I was thinking about buying off CraigsList. It looked great and Brian wanted to just go ahead and buy it at Dick's, we had $200 in gift cards, so the stroller only cost us $38. Pretty nice! As we walked out the door with stroller in tow, Brian looked at me and said "happy anniversary". So for my 5th anniversary I got a jogging stroller. Not bad since I really wanted it. Sunday, I took Isabella on a ride around the block in her new stroller, she loved it. She didn't want to stop and go inside. It was great! We were out walking the neighborhood for about 45 minutes.
I really wanted the stroller so i could join one of those stroller fitness classes. I've always wanted to join one, but never had the motivation to do so, but now I'm all set! I can't join a gym until Cooper is 3 months, and I can't start the stroller strides class until I am at least 6 weeks postpartum. So for now, I'll be taking the kids to the park and walking around the neighborhood.
I'm very anxious to get started on a fast track to fitness. I just need to start in the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment