This past weekend I went to my parents house because Brian had to go out of town. I was there from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. We had a great time. My folks AC unit went out, so we spend most of the day sitting in front of the fans and the kids were all in their diapers. It got pretty hot! Saturday mom, Isabella, Cooper and I all went to see my grandfather and his wife at the nursing home. It is always so nice to see my Pop Paw. He loved seeing Isabella and Cooper. I was glad we made the trip. Isabella sang all the songs she knew to Pop, Elva and anyone else that would listen. She was a real entertainer.
Pop feeding Isabella peaches

She loves her fruit

Pop holding Cooper for the first time!


Memaw holding Cooper and Isabella looking on...
No comments:
Post a Comment