The teacher's appreciation committee I'm in this year at the kids preschool had it's annual cookie exchange. It was great! The cookies were beautiful, the boxes the teachers put the cookies in (see in photo below, red box with white poka dots with green/red tissue paper). The whole process was great. This was our second 'event' to do and we kinda knew what to do. The teachers were all so happy with the variety of cookies and they loved the box to put them in. The next event is February. Some sort of lunch. Soup/Salad, something easy. Then it will be on to the week in April where we have to do a ton of work. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that one.

This was a pretzel stick dipped in white chocolate & crushed peppermint
I want to do this for Christmas. Looks soooo easy!!

Here is another one with just sprinkles on it. Again, easy!!

And last easy one, kiss in the middle and M&M in the middle... should be real simple.

The other side view of the table. It was real, real hard not to try one of each kind. It smelled so good. Just like Christmas cookies!! Yummy!

1 comment:
I make those pretzel things and they are super easy. I actually use the square Snyder preztels, rolo's, and a peanut m&m on top. They are SOOOO yummy.
Post a Comment