Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Bella's Classroom Christmas Tree
Bella was asked to decorate a Christmas tree for her classroom for the Christmas season. I let her choose from a few things we could do. She wanted to put her name on it with stickers. I wanted her a photo of her on it and she wanted to put some left over stones/jewels on it to make it pretty. I had the hot glue gun out, so she told me where to put the jewels. She wanted to put her name on the tree with stickers we had just got. That was fine, but she started putting letters on the tree, just so happened to be where I couldn't get them off so we had to make it work. The last 'a' in her name she put on the tree and I worked backward from there, it looks like a 3 year old did it, right? She was so much fun to do this activity with. I just hope she has more skills than I do in the crafty department.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment