Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Journal Entry: Therapy again
Yesterday I went to another session of grief counseling. What a beating. I know I have not moved forward, I'm still in denial. But I have moved forward in trying to move forward. Last time I went, I didn't want to move on to the sad/depressed state. But this time I was willing to move forward. But I just couldn't/can't. I don't know how. She suggested watching some sad, sad movies and listening to some sad songs. So I'm going to do that. Not sure when, but I'm going to. Just got to figure out what movies are sad. I usually only watch happy chick flicks, so watching some sad movie won't be easy. Also, she said I needed to journal more. Because I have gained about 10 lbs since daddy died. I am eating instead of grieving. Which sucks! I worked my ass off to lose some weight and now it is piled back on. I'm mad at myself for doing this. So the dr. said to write instead of eating. OK. I see the point of journal writing now. So I bought myself a really nice soft leather journal to start writing in. I'm still going to blog, but not as much about daddy. Another reason to journal in the leather journal is so I can take it with me and write all the time. I love to blog, so I just hope I enjoy writing in the journal as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment