Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Before and After...

I had to post these before Cooper was born and a year after Cooper was born photos. Last year at our HOA annual Easter egg hunt, Brian snapped some photos of Isabella and me. Mind you, I am 8+ months pregnant with Cooper weighing 1000 pounds and so swollen you can't see my eyes. And now, I'm just about to my pre-wedding weight (HELL YEAH!) and I must say I look pretty damn good, compared to just one year ago. Proof is in the photos!
BEFORE:
8+ months pregnant with Cooper - April '08

AFTER:

Just about 1 year to the date from photo above - April '09 BEFORE:

Isabella one year ago - April '08

AFTER:

Isabella one year later - April '09
Sweet baby boy Cooper 11+ months old

Another photo of me and my beautiful babies!

1 comment:

Julie B said...

You look SO GOOD Christy!!! Way to go!