Friday, March 6, 2009

What A Busy Month

This past month has been busy, but the next few weeks are just jam packed. I really have to keep my planner with me every second so I know where to go next. I have personal training sessions (just a few left, eek), physical therapy (don't ask, tail bone is still the same, UGH), birthday parties for kiddos and adults (mom, dad, sister and BIL in March) community clean up, community Easter egg hunt, two baby showers (I am hosting!) a jewelry party (can't wait), bible study, MDO activity, spring break at the farm that will include going to the skating rink and other fun kiddo activities, taking my dear friend to the movies because she had neck surgery and can't drive for like a month and a half, bowling for a dear friend, boot camp at 5:30am three times a week (CAN'T WAIT), housewarming party, my monthly facial, Major's 1st birthday party and last but not least preparing for Cooper's 1st birthday party (I know, this past year has flown by!)

I love being busy, but that means I won't have time to blog about my crazy life. Oh well, you'll live, right?

No comments: