Saturday, November 28, 2009

ToyStory

Cooper and Isabella love to watch movies together. Isabella never would sit long enough to finish a 30 minute Disney show, much less a 60 minute movie until she was over 3 year old. But once Cooper was born and life changed, she would sit and watch her princess movies no problem. One day I got out the ToyStory 1 & 2 movies, I always liked watching ToyStory with Michael and Mavrick that I wanted Isabella to get to enjoy these great movies. She was not at all interested the first few times, but once she finally watched it all the way through, she wanted to watch it again. By that time, Cooper was 'watching' tv too and he was interested in the movies too. Woody and Buzz are very cute characters and we have quite a few items with Woody and Buzz on. One day Cooper was in my bed and wanted to watch 'Buzz'. It was very funny when I walked into the room later to check on him. This is what I found.He was holding his Buzz Lightyear and saying "BUZZ" he loves Toy Story! Can't wait until the 3rd one comes out, on DVD!!!

No comments: