We have been living with my inlaws for the last 3+ weeks and it really hasn't been that bad!! I do still feel like a guest, but its not bothering me as much anymore.
My family had a reunion this last weekend. My grandfather's side of the family. Not too many were able to make it due to the 100+ temps in Weatherford and all the sick kin-folk. It was so great to see my PopPaw. He is getting older and his wife is getting worse (she's my step-grandma). But Pop is doing great all things considered. I love him and I am thrilled he is able to see and get to know Isabella. I just pray he'll get to see and know my next baby. That way he will have been alive to see all his great-grandkids. That will make it easier for ME to let him go when time comes.
Each year another grandchild offers to coordinate and organize the next reunion. My cousin GiGi did this last one, and my other cousins have all done it. So I offered, it should be fun and fairly easy. I look forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment