I am so excited to finally have all the big new furniture bought for the new house. I have been shopping for new furniture for WEEKS now. I have worn Isabella and myself out! I hate shopping, and for furniture is even more boring than clothes or shoes. UGH! But, Brian and I were able to narrow it down to one store and we got everything there!!
We bought a new dinning room table with 6 chairs, and new kitchen table with 6 chairs, a new sofa and love seat for the down stairs living room AND a beautiful chaise lounge for our master. I don't think there is one piece I am more excited about than the other. I am so Happy about it all. Huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now we'll have a place to eat shortly after we move in. One of my pet peeves is eating out of my lap, I just can't do it, my lap is too small or my belly is too big or my mouth isn't big enough or my arms aren't long enough. I have no idea, I just can't make the food go into my mouth. Oh, yeah, we also bought new bar stools.






No comments:
Post a Comment