We have been in the house for a week, today. I am so excited about this house, it is beautiful and I love everything about it (except that we can't the AC to cool the master, but that's just minor, were working on it!) We got the new furniture and it looks so beautiful in the house, the kitchen table is a bit too big, but it will work! My chaise lounge will be here in a few more weeks, I'm sure that will be Jewels bed. She's not home yet, I need to get her a cage/crate and figure out where we're going to put the doggie doors for her to go out side, but we're working on it.
Isabella has adjusted really well with the new house. I actually just RAN around the house trying to catch her. She had paper in her hands and trying to put it in her mouth. Little rascal. She loves to run and dance and play around, she loves this house and I am do glad!
We still have some items in the storage building we rented and at my MIL & SIL. But we'll get it all soon and be completely here, unpacked is a different story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment