I'm pregnant and it is very exciting. The second time around was so much easier than the first. I tried for 9 months before conceiving Isabella. So we worked really, really hard to have her! But this time we weren't really trying. I got off the pill in June and we have been so busy with the sell of our house and then building a new house and living with my inlaws that we really never tried. It just happened! And wow did it happen quick. I thought I would have to "try" for a few months. I have no idea when I was ovulating or when my last cycle started. I know when it was over, but I really am clueless how it happened so smoothly. This is the kind of "trying to conceive" I wish it was for everyone. You just wake up one morning and think, "um, I should have started my cycle by now." That is exactly what I did on Tuesday morning.
I told Brian I was late and he wasn't surprised, but a bit caught off guard. I went to the Dollar General Store in Anna, and got a test for a Dollar!! One buck! And it was positive right off the bat. I told Brian, and then the next day Thursday I bought 2 more test and tried again and both were positive. Gotta love the digital ones "pregnant" in the line. Can't mistake that can ya? So, were on the cooking baby #2 who will be born in April. I go to the doctor on Sept. 10 at 1:30 to see how baby is growing and such. How fun is that? Wow, I'm still comprehending all this.
I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment