Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Let the Painting Begin

Today we have painters in the house painting two rooms, our media room and Isabella's bedroom. We chose a brown for the media room with a lighter brown for the trim, it will look pretty sharp once its complete. Brian has ordered and is receiving his media room equipment, he couldn't wait a minute longer. And Isabella's bed room is going to be a nice light yellow walls and very light blue ceiling. I sure hope it turns out nice. I wasn't crazy about the ceiling being painted yellow, but Brian and our painter said it would look nice. And for some reason I trust them.
This is to show you the yellow stripe in the corner and the blue ceiling.

This is more of the ceiling and yellow stripe.
I'll keep posting pictures when they finish and while the murlist is painting on Saturday and Sunday. Oh, it's gonna be a long weekend!!!

No comments: