Isabella went upstairs for her 3 o'clock nap today as I was getting her milk sippy ready. I then went upstairs to do our usual routine. But to my surprise, she was in her toddler bed, which is set up ready to sleep in, in her bedroom next to the crib. So, I gave her her sippy cup (which she just holds and doesn't drink!) and covered her up and told her night-night. There would be no rocking and cuddling, just straight to sleepy town. I am so excited. The toddler bed has been in her bedroom for two months, all ready for her, for when she decided to jump in and be a big girl. I am so proud of her.
Thankfully we have a wonderful night vision camera that shows what she is doing in her bedroom from our bedroom television, so I am able to rush downstairs and watch her at any time, which I have been watching her for over 30 minutes. She has done so well. She hasn't gotten out of the bed once!!! This is huge, especially since my sister will have to have her crib back and I really, really want to get Isabella's full size bed and her bedroom completely finished soon!
Now were have to tackle potty training!!! EEK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment