Tuesday, December 18, 2007
The Princess and Her Knights....
Today we found out that Isabella will be the only granddaughter for my parents. That means Michelle and I are both having boys. Yep, Michelle will have three boys and I will have one of each. That means Isabella will be the princess of the family. And boy are those big shoes to fill! I have to say, this will be fun to have both our boys practically the same age, her boy will most likely come early, he's measuring 2 weeks ahead and both her other boys had to come early for one reason or another. Now I have so much girl stuff to get rid of and gosh, I am so sad that Michelle couldn't use it. But it will be very, very fun for us to shop boy stuff for each other and ourselves. So, now it's time to find a name, one with a "M" letter for the first name and the other, we'll he can have any name out there. I am still stumped on naming my boy. Brian likes Ethan, but I think it may be too trendy. UGH. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I am SO excited that you are having a boy!!! How fun for you & Michelle to do this together! If I think of a great name, I will let you know!
Love you all!!
Post a Comment