Isabella and Honey on the couch playing after her nap.
All dressed up, playing with the gift Honey and Poppy brought her.
Helping Honey with the sodas! I want more ice!
Pouty Princess. Mommy said no.
Princess Isabella opening her gifts!
She loves the bubble maker lawn mower!
Princess Isabella helping herself to her birthday cake. She loved everyone singing to her!!
We had a wonderful day, over 50 guest came and the kiddos loved running around the house, up and down the stairs, to the media room and all around out side. The party started at 3:00pm and didn't end until 10:30pm, I guess we know how to entertain. Brian and I totally loved having everyone over, finally we can have parties again and not worry about where everyone will sit/stand. This new house is a great entertaining house. Can't wait until Cooper gets here and can be have spring time cookouts.
We're doing this all over again next weekend for the Superbowl!! Gotta love a good party!






2 comments:
Sydney is going to LOVE seeing these pictures!!! Thanks for posting them! I absolutely cannot believe that girl is 2 already! WOW! Is her hair getting darker? And, you & Michelle look so cute!! So good to see you!!
Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment