Monday, January 28, 2008
Terrible Two's
I thought I had experienced Isabella's terrible twos, starting at 18 months. But today she proved me wrong. We had to go to TRU to exchange some boots Aunt Lisa got her for her birthday and boy did she ever throw the worst fit. She doesn't know TRU can be fun, we don't go there often. She didn't want to sit in the cart, she wanted to walk (she's very, very independent!). I needed to go to the customer service counter first, then I planned to let her walk around and play. But she wanted out of the cart and would not sit on her bottom. So she cried and screamed while I did the return and then I let her out of the cart. She ran out the exit to go outside. Hello, this is a TOY store!!! I dropped everything and ran after her. She got a swat on the bottom and told, no running away from mommy. I picked her up and headed back inside, she went bananas! So we had to leave. She cried and screamed all the way home and then continued inside the garage where she ran around the car, not wanting to come inside. Then once inside she throw a fit and cried and screamed some more because she wanted to go for a ride in the car. Needless to say we had a nap instead of going shopping. I don't look forward to the terrible two's, especially with a baby around. I guess our days of going shopping are coming to a quick halt. I'll go alone when she's at school. Thank God for Tuesday and Thursday MDO programs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment