Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pregnant Sisters...

So I finally have a picture of me and my sister, pregnant. It still is so finny sounding, my sister and I being pregnant at the same time. Almost a dream! So these pictures are from Isabella's birthday party yesterday. My sister is due May 5 and I am due April 21 a wopping 14 day difference. I've already planned to have baby Cooper born on April 17th, so that will add a few days. But my sister has had issure in the past where she had to have Michael 3 weeks early... so she could really, really screw up my timing. My mother is going out of the country the end of May, so baby M will thankfully be here before that.




Anyway, one of the pictures is of our faces. Notice the "pregnancy nose" I have already developed. This is the Johnston girls trait. We get the worst looking fat face every. This is one reason I haven't take any pictures of myself, I hate the way I look pregnant.


1 comment:

Julie B said...

you guys look SOOOO cute!! You're all tummy! You look great!
:)