Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
I love you!
We had Cooper's first birthday party on April 19th, with Major and Cooper sharing birthday weekends, Major's was Saturday and Cooper's was Sunday. I didn't choose a theme until 3 days before, only because I didn't know what to do. Brian's sister Denise made Cooper's awesome cake and we decided on Thursday night to make it a Mickey Mouse party. Denise taught herself a new technique she wanted to try out and like always, it was perfect.
We had a big group of friends and family over to eat, drink and be merry. Cooper was adorable and did a fantastic job for his party. He had no interest in opening gifts, so Isabella happily did the chore for him! She also blew out his candle. She was a great big sister!
Cooper loves sweets, unlike Bella. He ate his cake for a good 45 minutes or so! He loved it. His guest were impressed with his fork skills, he used his fork correctly and it was too funny!
We are such a blessed family. Our friends and family showered Cooper with lots of love and kisses as well as a bundle of gifts. The party was a great one! I'm thrilled that we have such amazing people surrounding us.
Here are a few fun photos of the big boys 1st birthday party! Enjoy!
(as soon as Blogger allows me to upload photos, I will. For some reason it is very temperamental. Sometimes I hate this site.... be back soon!)
We had a big group of friends and family over to eat, drink and be merry. Cooper was adorable and did a fantastic job for his party. He had no interest in opening gifts, so Isabella happily did the chore for him! She also blew out his candle. She was a great big sister!
Cooper loves sweets, unlike Bella. He ate his cake for a good 45 minutes or so! He loved it. His guest were impressed with his fork skills, he used his fork correctly and it was too funny!
We are such a blessed family. Our friends and family showered Cooper with lots of love and kisses as well as a bundle of gifts. The party was a great one! I'm thrilled that we have such amazing people surrounding us.
Here are a few fun photos of the big boys 1st birthday party! Enjoy!
(as soon as Blogger allows me to upload photos, I will. For some reason it is very temperamental. Sometimes I hate this site.... be back soon!)






No comments:
Post a Comment