Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hair Cuts All Around
On Thursday last week Cooper got his first hair cut. He did so well, Ms. Shelly gave him a sucker and he was in heaven! Then today I went back to see Ms. Shelly and she gave me a new spring cut, yes, cut. No longer pony-tail fashion for me, I'll have to actually get up and "fix" my hair. Then after I got Bella from school, we stopped of to get a chop off. Ha! I got her hair bob-ed. She will not let it grow out, she keeps chewing on it and when she's playing outside/inside she gets all sweaty and her hair sticks to her face/head. I have never been one to like ratty stringy hair especially on small kids. When she decides to take care of her own hair and actually brush it and fix it and the such, then we'll grow it back out. But since she won't even let me put it in a pony-tail, its gone!! I have been threatening it for a few weeks that she must get her hair out of her mouth or I would cut if off myself. So I just took her to get it chopped off instead. I am a bit pissed at the salon I take her to. I've been there a hand full of times for bang trims and a tiny half inch off the back, and most of the time they screw it up. So why did I think it would be any different this time? It wasn't and I had the lady "try again" twice. Finally, when her bangs were up to her hairline, I stopped insisting she redo it. She seems to like it well enough, I hate her bangs, I hate that I keep getting them cut!! She has WAY more than bangs as bangs. It's pretty awful, but again until she will fix it herself or let me, it's gonna be that way for a bit longer.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment