Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Diet

Or not so much. I don't call it a diet. It's a change of lifestyle. Meaning, I just eat better, no so much junk. Not I have to confess, I do have one Dr. Pepper. It's a must to stay sane and migraine free. I tried to go without my DP and I could have poked my eyes out, my head felt like it was going to explode. So I have to have my drug of choice, Dr. Pepper!

In the boot camp I'm in, we were given a formula to find out how much calories, protein, fat and carbs we should have daily per our weight, height, style of exercise and the such.

Mine is as follows:
1775 total calories
Out of that 1775 total calories, I should have 356 protein, 39 fat grams and 345 carbs daily. I should not go below 1500 calories a day, if I do that will burn the good stuff, not the bad stuff. It's not that hard to eat the correct calories, but it's become very easy to go below the 1500 calories a day. And I don't want to burn the muscles or the good stuff. I'm really enjoying learning about the proper way to eat, the proper things I should eat and all that good stuff.
I'm down 10 lbs and at least one size, but I have many, many more lbs to go.

No comments: