I have big plans this weekend. Today is Thursday and I'm having a Silpada party tonight. I have a few friends and a bunch of family coming over to party the Silpada way. I love this jewelry, so I'm sure I'll be getting more to add to my collection!! Brian is headed out of town for work, he's be gone until Sunday night. Ahhhh!
Then Friday, I have to get some photographs gathered up and take the kids to my parents house. I'm the most blessed to have my parents nearby that I can call upon to care for my children when I need some me time. So mom and dad are keeping the kids Friday evening to Sunday evening. On my way home from my folks place, I'm going to swing by Flo's to discuss scrap booking stuff. I have never done it and she is taking me and her mother to a retreat in Frisco. I'm so jazzed about this. Finally I've given in to the scrap booking bug.
Saturday, I'm waking up early to get a fabulous Swedish massage and an amazing pedicure and manicure at the greatest day spa in Frisco. I have found a great lady that does a wonderful job with pedicures and manicures, she's a white lady that speaks only English and her name is Amanda. She's very country and I really do like her! Can't wait for my pedi/mani with Amanda. It's an hour and a half long pedi/mani and she does an excellent job. Gotta love that. Then Saturday night I want to rent the Bride Wars movie and veg out in front of the tv watching movies and drinking wine. But I think Patti and Shelly may have other plans for me, which involves dinner and drinks as well. Some point during the day I need to gather up more photos for the scrapbook retreat I'll be attending on Sunday.
Sunday I'll be headed to Frisco from 12-6 for the Ladybug Scrapbook Retreat. I have never done anything creative like this and I'm really excited to finally give in and start the kids new scrapbooks. I have not even come close to finishing Bella's baby book and I haven't even opened up Cooper's. Sad I know, so I'll have a fun day with Flo and her mother Sharon at the retreat. Flo is very, very into the scrapping stuff. And she works at Michael's corporate office, so I'll get some great pointers and she gets a discount.
Sunday, which is May 3, is my 6 year wedding anniversary, and yes, Brian will be home late on Sunday. I gave him the go ahead to go out of town, he had to get this job over with and why not just do it now. I have very mixed feelings, but he's making money and with this economy, we need all we can get. I'm sure he'll fix me a nice dinner next week and we'll have some time together. But after 6 years, I know what to expect. I don't want him to spend tons of money like usually happens, dinner, gifts, flowers, the whole nine yards. We need to save and I'll probably buy something at the Silpada jewelry show anyway. I need a new dress watch, shhh.
So I'm finally getting that weekend I have been thinking about for a while. It's coming at a perfect time. It's going to be a wonderful weekend, just me and the dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment