I'm a bit late on this one, spring break was about a month ago. But it was dang fun. Bella, Cooper and I met Michelle, Major, Michael, Mavrick, Mom and Dad at the farm. It was a fun filled week of craziness.We did crafts, went roller skating and a ton of work around to farm land/house. I would love to do a week long visit there once a month. We're gonna try this summer to make it out there a lot more often.
Here are a few highlight photos of our spring break visit.


Michelle and I went to the waste dumping place to dump this trailer full of the first large load of trash from the farm. We worked for a day putting trash of all sorts in this old pickup bed/trailer. Then off the Waste Management to dump it. This was both our first AND LAST trip to the dump. Notice our attire. Yes, I have my boots on and honestly I'm glad I did! This place made morning sickness seem like a bed of roses. We both gagged and swallowed throw up in out mouth, it was the worst smell I have ever smelled in my life. We had to unload the trailer and just throw it out with the rest of the trash in this huge pile of trash. I think she and I were crying from the fumes we were inhaling as well as how damn funny it was because there were these men driving this LARGE trash crushing rigs, these rigs are bigger than my house. And here we are dressed in our farm best prancing about in trash. We were wearing out diamonds in the dump. We had no idea what to expect, and I honestly thought they would pull the trash out of the trailer. We learned a huge lesson. And it was a very smelly lesson learned.
This is Isabella and the boys bounching her on the air mattress.






No comments:
Post a Comment