Monday, August 31, 2009

Apple Mania

Both Bella and Cooper have a love for fruit. I just can't seem to keep enough of it in the house. I never know if it's going to be apples, grapes, bananas, peaches or what. The past few weeks its been apples. I peel the skin off for Bella and she eats it up. The skin sometimes seem tough, even though that is where all the good stuff is. At least she's eating the apple! Then Cooper seemed interested, I would cut up some of my apple and give him some. Then he started wanting much more than just a little bit, then he wanted one like Bella's. So now, Cooper and Bella both get peeled apples and they just walk around the house going mad on the apple. It's like a meal to them and hey, if they won't eat a meal, I'd much rather they eat an apple than any other crap they could ask for. Here's Cooper yesterday going to town on his apple. He couldn't even come up for breath he just ate and ate and ate. Gotta love it!







No comments: