Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Cooper's Cleaning Habits
Cooper has this thing with brooms vacuums and dust busters. For some reason, every single time he sees one of the above, he thinks he 'must' play with it. He knows where we keep all our brooms, vacuums and the dust buster, so when I open the closet door, he runs over grunting to get the vacuum, ugh, I rush to close the door or I just pull it out and let him play with it. Or when I go into the pantry, he has to have the dust buster, so again, I pull it off the charger and give it to him. If you happen to call our house and it 'sounds' like I'm cleaning, I'm not! It's Cooper playing with the vacuum or the dust buster. And the boy knows where the brooms live, all three of them. And the little dust pan, small tiny, brooms won't cut it. He wants the LONG stick to push around the floor. And he knows to keep it on the hardwoods. Funny that child.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment