Sunday, August 30, 2009

He Loves His Trains

Cooper hasn't founds his 'thang yet, well until now. I never let Isabella have a favorite thing until she got older and it was "her thang". I didn't want to push Pooh, Princesses, Mickey or any thing else that could become overwhelming. I let her decide what she wanted to like. And she still doesn't have a LOVE kind of thing and I'm completely find with that. I didn't decorate their bed rooms in anything that could become overwhelming, although you could argue that Cooper's is very theme-ish and you would win. But it's not a character.

Cooper being a boy and boys like automobiles and the such, I have picked up different things to see if they click with him. Like a firetruck, school bus, airplanes (he can actually play with) and now he's got two trains he really likes. He calls them 'doo doo'. Which I love! We take doo-doo everywhere. Doo-doo goes to the store, doctor, every car trip I make sure one of the doo-doo's is with us. We have a blue doo-doo and a red doo-doo. The doo-doo's do make noise like choo-choo, but when ch comes out like do, it sounds like doo-doo. And it's so much cuter when Cooper does it. It's very low tone and slow. Very cute!

Here's Cooper with his doo-doo's playing.













No comments: