Sunday, August 30, 2009

Daily Schedule

With the kids both attending mother's day out this fall, I needed to create a daily schedule that we could all wake up, nap, eat and go to bed by. I did just that. It's a bit stiff, but I'm trying to work around it, but only slightly. Cooper still takes two naps a day and they can last over 2 hours and Isabella still naps once a day and it can last 2 hours. Once MDO starts and I get Coopers schedule for snacks/naps/lunch and the such, I'll be able to incorporate that into my schedule also. Then I'll make mine solid and keep it that way. I'm going to see how Isabella does in her class with her nap time. I hope she will still fall asleep, and I'll put that into the schedule also. She's been fighting her naps tooth and nail lately and some days I just don't even bring it up. She's been the worlds worst at going to bed before 10pm and I am just about to blow up. That is the main reason I made the schedule. She'll wake up at 730am no problem! But going to bed has been the worst! If she doesn't nap, maybe she'll go to be at 8pm like I want. Let's just hope so. Ugh!

1 comment:

Trinity! said...

Whew, you're lucky. Leyton cut out his naps at 3 year 3 months. And the reason I remember it to the day is because it was when I started staying at home when Maddox was born.

Maddox, who turned 3 a couple of weeks ago cut his naps out a year ago! Can you imagine?! A 2 year that doesn't nap?!