Then we came home and I bathed both kids and ironed clothes for tomorrows pictures. Isabella, Cooper and I watched Peter Pan on network TV. And now I am writing this. The below photos are random shots from today. Enjoy.
The tight curl (hard to see, but it's there) I got from my dad's genes. I keep saying I don't know where Isabella got her curls. I guess I can't deny it any more. I hate my sporadic curls. Hers is much prettier.
The Twins. Major and Cooper chilling out in the living room.
Cooper chillin' in the swing.
Major chillin' in the Bumbo seat. He was in a really good mood, he's smiling.
Happy Major is laughing in this picture. He's such a cute baby!
OK, so I can't get over Major's toes. They are like small fingers. They have like 10 joints in each tiny toe. I am so fascinated in his feet.
I know it's a bad picture, but this is a good shot of the LONG toes!
And lastly, Isabella's TAN body. She and Brian go to the pool at least once on the weekend sometimes more. She has the cutest tan, I remember as a child having the same tan lines and the WHITEST bottom!






No comments:
Post a Comment