I have to say the past few days have been so hard on me. Both of my kids have had an awful tummy bug/virus. Isabella's lasted for over 6 days, and then Cooper picked it up quickly. Now Cooper has a very bad burnt butt as Isabella did for a few days. I hate this more than anything. I don't like to get him out of the house for fear that he will poop and I won't be able to change him quickly. So, I'm potty training Isabella and changing poopie diapers all day long.
At this moment, both of my beautiful children are napping. Thank God! I need a minute of down time to regroup and adjust to all the butt wiping ahead of me! I need a cold beer!
here are my angels napping...
Here is a peek at Cooper's Bottom. OUCH!! Poor baby!






1 comment:
oh my! christy! poor baby! i feel so bad for you & your kiddos, what can i do to help ya out?
Post a Comment