Monday, July 28, 2008

Portraits of Kiddos...

Brian and I took our beautiful children to Portrait Innovations on Sunday. This place can be a wonderful experience. BUT this time it was a beating! Isabella is having some major jealousy issues with Cooper right now, and she wanted NOTHING to do with him on Sunday. And with Cooper being only 3 months old, he doesn't do anything on his own. So we needed Isabella to participate and she wasn't having it. So these were some of the best shots. I do think it does have a lot to do with having a great photographer, so next time I'll call and ask who is the best and set an appointment with him/her. But for our Christmas photos I am setting an appointment with Julie Birdseye to do some photos of our family. I really can't wait to do a session with her. She does amazing work.
Enjoy!
Special thanks to Elissa for the adorable patch work outfit Cooper is in. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted Cooper photographed in it. Thanks E!!








This one is sweet, Cooper is holding Bella's arm.











No comments: