Monday, July 7, 2008
My New Hobby...
A while back Brian told me I needed to find a hobby and get an outlet for myself. So after months of searching, I have found it. I am an assistant organizer for my mom's group. And I love it. It's an outlet/hobby that involves my wonderful children. We have been members of the moms group for over a year and a half, and the organizer has asked me a few times to be an assistant for her. Well, I guess she asked me on a good day! I finally accepted over a month ago and I am really enjoying it. There are 9 assistants and one organizer, we all get along really well and love to just hang out ourselves. Lots of fun and history with us and I couldn't ask for anything better to do with my time than help my children make long lasting friendships with other children. And the moms really need each other. Most of us are all stay at home moms and can relate to being home alone with children. I really don't know how sane I would be right now with out this group of moms. I jumped right in a while back and have been really enjoying myself ever since. And I love to host playdates at my house, I don't have to pack everyone up and drive somewhere else. I just wake up and they all show up. Gotta love that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment