Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet Sleepy Baby Girl

Isabella has been having a very hard time going to bed in her bed these days. She has been coming downstairs in the middle of the night for the past, um, well 4 or 5 months. I am NOT a fan of co-sleeping, even with a toddler! I am a tosser and turner and I cuddle with pillows all over me. But in the middle of the night, I just can't get up and take her upstairs. I did it in the beginning when I was pregnant. But I just don't have the power to carry her back upstairs. So, she sleeps in our bed. We bought her a 3inch foam topper and new pillows and still not working. I can't wait unti Cooper is in his crib (soon, I tell ya, soon!). That way I can sleep in her bed and keep her in her bed all night and hopefully that will *teach* her to say in her bed too. We'll see!

Here is our sleepy princess in my rocking chair in my bedroom. I was tending to Cooper last night and looked over and she was passed smooth out in my chair. I couldn't resist, she looked so peaceful.



My room (house) is a complete and total mess! Don't forget, we have all been sick (minus Brian).

No comments: