Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Busy Month!!

Happy Fall Y'all!!

The month of October is always busy, but this year even more. Not only am I celebrating my 33rd birthday and my nephew Michael's birthday (9 years old this year)!! But we took a family vacation early October, I have a mom's night out here at my house for my mom's group with 20+ moms coming over to drink and be merry, then the Susan G Komen race for the cure in honor of one of the moms in my group. And then a family photogrophy session with Julie Birdseye in Denton, and a family reunion I am organizing, and a halloween party for all the kiddos in my moms group. BUT on top of all of that I'm having a colonoscopy on the 21st. Now, about that, I have been having issues since before Cooper was born and after the issues becoming pretty bad, I finally went to the doctor and he couldn't see/feel anything unusual, SO the next step is a colonoscopy. I'm not worried, I just want the bleeding to stop, if you know what I mean! So with all that, I'm actually looking forward to the next few weeks. I thrive on staying busy. Fall is here and it is so nice to be outside going and blowing.

No comments: