I had the colonoscopy done yesterday, all went well. The dr. found two polyps and one ulcer. He's biopsying it and I'll know in a few days. I'm sure all is fine. However, I have been pretty icky today. I guess they blew some air in my butt hole, because I have had the loudest gas, EVER! Now if you know me, gas and I go way back. My nick name when I was very young was Wendy/Windy. So all night last night I thought my tummy was going to explode, but it was all just gas! I asked Brian if he heard me all night, he laughed and said yes. Ha! Ha! Gotta love that!
Anywho, besides the gas, I have felt like I had major cramps and I just wanted to bend over and hold my belly. I assume it's from removing all the things the dr. removed, I would guess it takes a while to heal from being cut on. I'm on a slight diet. I can't have anything carbonated, no beans, bran or any Advil or aspirin. Not that big of a deal. I think it said for one week. And with all this gas, I don't need to be making more. My tummy will explode!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment