Sunday, October 19, 2008

What A Weekend!

This weekend was so much fun, busy but fun! Friday night I had some moms over for a Mom's Night In, to drink, eat & be merry! And boy did we ever! We played 'I've Never...' where you say "I've never drank beer." and if you HAVE you drink. So everyone at the table would drink. We got really honest and it was so much fun. I have some wild girlfriends!!

Then Saturday I slept in and went to my sisters for Michael's 9th birthday party. Isabella had a blast and I did too. We jumped on the trampoline and I reverted back to my childhood. I loved it.
Then today we meet Julie Birdseye http://www.birdseyephotographyblog.com/ for a photography session. I'm so excited to see her work. She has such an amazing talent, I'm really proud of her. She made Isabella love the camera (a feat of its own!!) and we all had FUN! Usually it is a complete beating to get photos taken, but the time flew by and before I knew it we were finished. I can't wait to see the photos she took today.

Now, I'm waiting for the time to pass so I can go to be, just to wake up to prep for my colonoscopy. I'll be going to the bathroom ALL day tomorrow. I just hope I loose a few pounds doing this. And I hope all is well in my colon. The big day is Tuesday early am. Can't wait.

No comments: