Saturday, October 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Today is my 33rd birthday. Wow, is that old? Brian keep teasing me about how old I am, but he's over 4 years older than me. He'd better watch out. He'll be 40 soon and I'll be pushing his buttons big time!!!! I'm already planning that party! Watch out, dude!!

Anywho, for my birthday Brian got me some beautiful roses, I love flowers. They smell amazing! Good job, baby! Also, over the past few months Brian bought me out door furniture and 16 training sessions with my personal trainer. So I didn't expect anything additional! I did however go clothes shopping for myself, without any kiddos. That was actually fun! I got my hair cut, pretty short (I'll post pictures soon). And with my new hair color, I feel like a new woman. I got some very cute trendy blue jeans and shoes and a few new tops. I wore one of my new outfits today to a brunch playdate, and my entire attitude was completely different. I love feeling good again. I look, feel and even smell good! I just needed to give myself a make over and there you have it a new me!

Happy Birthday, to me!

No comments: