Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cooper's 6 Month Update

Wow, my baby is so big. We went for Cooper's 6 month check up on Monday, he weighs 19lb 9oz. He's in the 80%. I'm not surprised. He is such a happy baby! He had 4 shots, one being the flu shot. OUCH. He didn't like that and neither did I!

Isabella went to Cooper's appointment with me to get her flu shot. She had NO idea what was about to happen to her. She was a gem, I had her lay down the nurse held her legs and I held her arms and kissed her face, I told her I loved her and asked her if she wanted a sucker, she said yes and then yelled for about 15 minutes. She cried and yelled and screamed and threw her sucker across the room, twice. She was so not happy.

The pediatrician is located across the street from her church school and Adventure Kids. So she always says, "I need to see the doctor" then she follows that up with "I need a sucker". She has put two and two together. While she was screaming, she said I don't like the doctor, I don't like suckers! and threw the sucker across the room. It was somewhat comical, in a twisted sort of way.

No comments: