As you can tell from the below post, I was so happy and jazzed about my alone time I was going to get this weekend. But baby Major has been sick for a few days and his doctor told Michelle to take him to Children's Hospital of Plano to see what was wrong with him. The doctor couldn't figure out why he had such a high fever for so long. So, she took him in early afternoon and they ran a battery of test and still couldn't come up with a good reason, so they admitted him this evening. So, Michelle has been up with Major for the last 2 nights, if not longer and she is exhausted. Now her baby is in the hospital. So, on my way to my parents house around 5pm, I called and asked mom if she would rather me not bring the kids so she could help Michelle out at the hospital. And once he is released from the hospital, I'm not sure Michelle will want to take him back to their home or to moms to recuperate. (side note: Mark and Michelle's house flooded about 2-3 months ago and they still haven't got the new hardwoods down, so their house is still turned UP SIDE DOWN!!) So mom and dad will probably have the boys and Michelle and the baby down there for the weekend. That would be just too selfish of me to expect mom to take care of my children and leave Michelle hanging at the hospital. So, I'm glad I called before going all the way to Corinth, not that my kids wouldn't have liked to visit with Micheal and Mavrick and Poppy. But that would be too much going on there and I just need to be home with my kids. So I cancelled my spa treatments and called Flo to let her know I just may not make it on Sunday and my friends for dinner tomorrow night. I'm glad I didn't rent that movie I really wanted to watch. So, as bummed as I am, I'm very worried about Major. I wish I could be there with Michelle, but I have two kiddos that need their mother too. So I'll just pray for Major and Michelle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment