Friday, November 6, 2009

12, 10, 8, 6

Ah, yes. That is the pants sizes that I have in my closet. Of course, after having kids, your body is never the same as it was prior. I never expected to be a 4 or even a 6 again. But I think I'm on my way to being there again. I started this year off in size 12. I had Cooper weight on me that never came off and even with all the working out and boot camps I did, I just couldn't seem to shake it. My 12's never fit snug, they were always a bit loose, but I can't stand tight clothes. Hence all the sizes in my closet. About 6 weeks or so ago, I started a weight loss center called Metabolic Research Centers. It has helped me drop some weight that was just not budging and I have lost some pretty impressive inches in just a few weeks. 22 inches. I'm pretty proud of that. I'm went down to a size 10 in just a matter of days (although I was probably already a 10, I just hate tight clothes). And now I'm in an 8. I went a head and bought a pair of 6's as my goal pants. They are hanging front and center in my closet. They button, but I.WOULD.NEVER. wear them in public or even let Brian see me in them, at this point. There is a big difference in a 10, 8 and 6. Who knew. All three pair are from Ann Taylor, so they are made the same and the 8 and 6 are the same style. I wanted to see the change in the same style and they are really cute jeans. So, for the next few weeks I should be able to drop the rest of whatever it is I want to drop and get somewhere I want to be and be very happy with my waist line.

No comments: