Monday, November 16, 2009
Ear Confection...
As Isabella says it... Bella woke up in the middle of the night Friday night and came to my bed, Brian was just getting home from a late movie with the guys. He went to Bella's bed and Bella slept with me. Good thing he went to Bella's bed, she was up ALL.NIGHT.LONG. When we woke up, she was crying and couldn't stop pulling on her ear. She kept saying her ear hurt and I could tell she was in major pain. It was about 7ish so we had to wait until 9 to go anywhere. But once CareNow opened, I took her in. Sure enough, she had an ear infection, or as she calls it confection. So she's back on antibiotics. She was off for two days after the last round from the UTI and now she's back on this round. I'm sad she was in so much pain and running a fever, but she's back to some sort of normal and I just pray she stays healthy for the holidays and through the end of the year and through the end of January (her birthday is end of Jan.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment