Sunday, November 1, 2009

WoW

Wow, what a month! I have not been ignoring you. Really I haven't. I have however, been annoyed at Blogger since every time I try to blog and post pictures it won't allow me to. So I boycotted my blog for a few weeks. And I have been crazy overwhelmed with Bella and Cooper's school volunteer projects I've been involved in. Let's just say I was eye-balls deep in about 10 different things all at once. A full plate none the less. But I loved every fast second of it.

October & Halloween are over and I'm so excited about the real Holiday season! I'm so ready to get my Christmas tree down. Up with the tacky halloween decorations (that we didn't even put outside (too busy)) and out with the Chistmas. I want to enjoy all my Christmas things. So in two weeks it will all be out and put up so the kids and I can enjoy it.

Now, let me see if I can post some of the happenings that went on the past 4 weeks. Please Blogger like me today!!! Please!

No comments: