Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baker Bella

Baker Bella!
Isabella loves to help me in the kitchen, with whatever I am doing. She helped me bake the cupcakes for her school feast and some of the left over cupcakes I let her frost and put sprinkles on. I gave her the white frosting and we put drops of food coloring in it, how much ever she wanted and we made a 'color'. Just so happened that we have been reading "Pinkalicious". We ended up with Pink! She loved to frost those cupcakes, but some times I feel like she just doesn't know how to use her hands. She's left handed. Not easy to do just about anything, in my opinion.

Photos are kind of backwards, I hate the way blogger is so hard to organize the photos once they are on the page. So we'll just have to deal with what it gives up. Ugh!

No comments: