Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gearing Up To Give Thanks

I am really excited about Thanksgiving this year. I have to much to give thanks for in my life. We have 10 adults and 3 kiddos that will be here this year. One of my SIL's will be with her husbands family and my neice and nephew will be at their dads, so we'll be missing 7 family members for the day. But we're going to have a wonderful time fellowshipping and eating and reading the sales ads and eating again and watching the Dallas Cowboys play football. Love the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving day and I always watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I have watched it for many, many years. I have fond memories of watching the parade at my grandparents house and going nuts with Santa Clause appears at the end. I am going to try to get Isabella to watch the parade, we'll see how that goes. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special was on tonight and I tried to get Isabella to watch it, I have fond memeries of this as well at my grandparents house and I want her to have the same memories. But she wasn't too interested, maybe next year.

I'm giving thanks this year to many things. I am thankful for my sweet little family. Brian is truly the most amazing, giving, caring, loving and hard working husband on the planet, I give him thanks. Isabella is a sweet, loving, independant and giving 22 month old ever, I give thanks to her. I also give thanks for my extended family. All 14 of them. Most of all I give thanks to God for giving me this life and keeping all of us happy and healthy. God is an Awesome God!

No comments: