Tonight was a first for our little family. Isabella was able to walk and talk this year, so we took her to 5 neighbors houses. She loved it! When the neighbor opened the door, she would just about welcome herself into their home. She "talked" but her Trick or Treat was hard to understand. She did tell each of the neighbors "BYE" as we would leave. Next year she will have it down pat. She was a sweet pumpkin with black stockings and a cute black hair bow. We sat outside the house from about 6:30 - 7:45 and passed out candy. Since our end of the neighborhood is still under construction we didn't have a huge amount of kiddos. It was very nice to meet our neighbors! Needless to say, I bought way, way, way too much candy! I have 4 gallon bags full of candy left over. I'm going to keep the Whoppers for potty training Isabella in a few weeks (I think were going to do it Thanksgiving week, while she home from MDO). She loves the Whoppers and they aren't just full on chocolate. The other 3 bags will be going to work with Brian, TOMORROW!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment