I have finally see all four designs. Now comes the hard part. I love one and like another one. The one I'm kind of iffy about is good, but not knock your socks off, like the first one. The major problem here is somewhat ethical. The so-so one only cost $500. I'm not sure why, not sure how she come up with that price, but I consider it mainly because it cost much, much less. Now the ethical part. I want the $500 lady to do the $1700 design. That would mean I would need to send her the design of the $1700 lady which has the name and email address of the $1700 lady.
What am I suppose to do? Suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Well, if the $500 lady wants your business, she may be up for copying the design of the $1700 lady....but my photographer/business owner side would of course not like that if I found out one of my potential clients went with a cheaper photographer with my images as examples.....but then again, what you don't know doesn't hurt you!
:)
*(but then again - does the cheap lady have the talent level that the expensive lady does, because there are seasoned photographers out there who I look up to, but that doesn't mean that I don't have to gain more experience first before I can compare my work to their's. Does that make sense?)
You've put these moral dilemma questions flowing in my thoughts!
:)
Post a Comment