I posted below about the mural moral issues I'm facing. It just seems dumb to ponder over this to me, at times. I am actually loosing sleep over this.
So tonight I sent all 4 ladies a message. The two I don't like so much, I sent a thank you for your time message. The other two, I was honest with. I told the less expensive lady that she was on the right track, that we should talk. I did tell her another lady has a great design, but is asking a lot of money for it and I just can't see hubby paying that much, now that we have her bid that is much less.
Then I told the expensive lady, that I have a lady that is much less expensive and with all the expenses we have facing us in the coming months, I can't spend that much on the mural. I told her I am still pondering on the two designs and I would get back to her on a decision in a few day. I do not plan on showing either one the design of the other, it just seems wrong.
I think that made since. I'm just really over this mural desgin issues. I need sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
WELL... what's the latest on the mural? Inquiring minds want to know!
Post a Comment