Saturday, November 24, 2007
Pregnancy & Birthday
I haven't posted much about the new baby lately, so I thought I would update. I'm 19+ weeks pregnant now and we will find out the sex of the baby on Dec. 6th! I have scheduled my c-section for April 17th, this date works best for me. My due date is April 21st, but since I'm having a repeat c-section, I can schedule it as early as 10 days. But that would pose a problem with my niece Megan's birthday, hers is April 11th. This niece we see all the time and will be going to many, many of her birthdays. So, I don't' want a conflicting birthday for this baby. Especially, since Bella already shares a birthday with my cousins baby (we don't see them very much). Both Catherine and Isabella share the same day, and that side of the family did not meet Isabella until she was 19 months old. I'm still bitter, it is my mother's brother!!! My Uncle! Anywho, I do not want this baby to share the weekend/week with my niece, so I opted for April 17th and pray this baby can hold out that long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment