Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 42nd Mom & Dad

My parents are celebrating their 42nd wedding anniversary today. Wow, to be married 42 years and still really love one another. I will be just like them with Brian one of these days. Just you wait and see! What amazing role models they have been. Michelle and I have been blessed to have you as parents, to guide us through our everyday. Thank you for being the best parents ever!
They are spending the day with each other and Major. Why you ask? Well, Michelle and Mark are on their 16th anniversary cruise in the Gulf for the week and mom and dad are caring for Major while they are away. Michael and Mavrick are with JoAnn and Gil Pittard (other grandparents). So mom said they would take Major and go out to eat dinner somewhere. I sure hope that went well for them. Major is a much better child in public than my precious Cooper. He's just like his sister, wild!
HAPPY 42nd ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!

As crazy as it my seem, this is the only photo I could find of the two of them together.
I'll have to take some more of them. Crazy, I know!

No comments: